2010/08/25

Love stories of Tacori rings.



Tacori wedding rings can tell you different love stories. They keep them in ring facets, in diamond facets and in golden plating. Just look attentively and you can recognize your love story too. Sweet memories embodied in weeding rings will always remind you your first meeting or first date.
“… Alice and I met each other on popular exhibition of famous Spanish artist. I was excited with pictures and suddenly I saw her – she stood in front of a small picture , her hair was dressed with accuracy and pink kerchief was lying on her shoulders. She was like a miracle and I fell in love with her immediately. We were dating with her for 7 month and I made her proposition on next exhibition of same artist. It was symbolic for me and her. I decided to pick up wedding ring which will remind us our first meeting. In Tacori(http://tacori.pissedconsumer.com/) I found just exactly such a ring! Now we are married for 5 years and I’m totally in love with my sweet wife. And our rings bring back to us sweet memories of our first meeting at that exhibition…”
Albert B.
“… It was great journey near White Mountains. We finally climbed that high mountain. We were totally exhausted. It was so hot we were starving and decided to come down for supper to cafe on the hill . So we ordered our steak and some bear. Our waitress was young nice girl. I immediately set my eyes on her. She smiled to me and I smiled in reply. Her name seemed strange to my ears. It sound like Amelie. There was Something French in her name. We  chatted for a while and I invited her on date! After first meeting! Could you imagine that? I am sure – no. But she agreed. I stayed in hotel nearby, so next evening we went for date. And next, and next.. I was in love. When my vacation finished I came home, but every weekend I visited her. After 6 month I took her to my town and made her proposition. in Tacori I choose engagement rings with diamond which reminds mountain shape to recall in our minds sweet moments of that time.”
John “Wild Dragon”
“… For our wedding day’s twentieth anniversary my husband presented me new wedding ring with diamond in the shape of heart as symbol of his deep and long feeling to me. I was excited. Tears rolled over my face. The ring was from white gold with huge heart-like diamond. It was real surprise for me. He never did such presents to me before. But afterward he confessed that just could not resist ring’s beauty and perfection. It was so touching.
Angelina Olsen
Order a ring, or a bracelet, or an ear rings for your sweetheart for your anniversary or for holiday to show your pure feeling. Do not hesitate to embody your great feeling in gold or diamonds. Do not forget that everything passes but memory always alive. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post regards Tacori rings. Tacori is an American jewelry designer focusing on platinum and diamond bridal jewelry which is most commonly used for their engagement and wedding ring.

    Thanks & Regards
    Diamond Earrings

    ReplyDelete